Car speakers for bass without subwoofer
If you can go to a local car store, that's are even more better, you can make a stereo comparisons in the store with other brand products).Dont hesitate to take out all your money up front.
If your your main concern was a navigation, then the Kenwood that uses the Garmin interface, and I've found that it's to be the best navigation units.But for the audio quality,i will go to Alpine.For a good jack of all trades unit, look at the Pioneer.
Good car speakers for bass
Simply, the larger driver has more surface area so it moves more air, but this doesn't mean it will sound "better".Deeper? Most likely.
6.5 car speakers with good bassThe high pass thats optimum filter will only let any frequency above 125hz through to your speakers so it will make your speakers last pretty much forever. and a good low pass filter for your subwoofer that is 125hz and below only allowed to pass to it, will ensure that no sound overlaps or makes your speakers shudder and you will lose no sound quality.
Hertz HSK 165 Speakers Review
|Click here to see more pictures|
- HSK-165 - Hertz 6.5" 250W Peak 2-Way Component Speaker System
- Power Handling: 250W Peak | 125W RMS
- 25mm (1") HT 25 Neodymium REN Tweeter
- 165mm (6.5") HV 165 Woofer DIN
- Crossover: LO/Hi-pass 3.2kHz at 12/12 dB Oct.
Peak: 250 watts, RMS: 125 watts, Impedance: 4 ohm, Damped Mesh Fibre Cone, Polymer Rubber Surround, 1" Tetolon Dome Tweeter with Neodymium magnet, Pure copper voice coil, LP/HP Crossovers
Watch the Hertz HSK 165 audio test video
Sound QualityThis speaker will give you a great balance between the sound quality, bass and the output per watt.A very good of choice for who want to build an entry level of the audio system for their car0.Of cause it still require an amplifier,,but this Hertz speakers doesn't need a ton of wattage to produce a good soun.The Hertz HSK 165 also doesn't need a lot of equalization so your head unit equalizer should be fine.This speaker doing a great job of covering all the frequencies that your sub-woofer doesn't and they'll even work as the only speakers in your car if you don't have / want a sub-woofer.
NOTE: If you are PLANNING NOT to have the amplifier and just the installation, then i recomend to you to buy other speakers.This HERTZ speakers is so powerful with the aggressive of mid bass frequencies that will rattle all your car doors and making all sorts of weird sounds come out of them.Pretty much any speaker in this range needs a good installation to sound right.
Other best car speakers for bass and sound quality you may like
- Rockford Fosgate P1675 - The Rockford Fosgate P1675 is a 6.75" 3-way full-range speaker rated at 120 watts RMS designed for fanatics who need a quality factory replacement driver. Package includes two speakers with grilles, integrated high-pass crossovers and mounting hardware. Other features include the flexfit basket design, PEI dome tweeter, butyl rubber surround and the mineral-filled and polypropylene injection molded cone. 240 Watt Max Impedance: 4 Ohm Frequency Response: 65Hz to 22kHz Sensitivity
- DS18 GEN-M8 - The GENESIS series embodies the beginning of DS18. The clarity and depth of the acoustics these midranges produceis only comparable to that of "The Big Bang." Black color steel baskets, cloth-edge and non-pressed paper cones. The GENESIS midranges are some of the most sought out midranges in the industry.
- Infinity Reference 6032cf - Innovative materials and breakthrough engineering have always put Infinity products out in front of the competition’s. So expect extreme output from these speakers, but be prepared for accuracy and detail that may surprise you. Infinity Reference Series loudspeakers continue to be the top-selling premium speakers in the world. For instance, the 6-1/2-inch Reference coaxial model has been the number-one-selling car audio multielement speaker for five years straight. With proprietary features such as patent-pending Plus One cones, true 4-ohm topology, UniPivot edge-driven tweeters and the industry-leading Intermount III and I-Mount mounting systems, as well as the Starfish tweeter-mounting adapter, Reference Series speakers leave the competition scrambling to keep up.